Tuesday, March 10, 2009

friday the 13th of febuary







So per the request of my younger sister i"am posting my valentines accident.
It was Feb 13Th i had just moved my front room around and the kids were watching a movie with corley and ashton,they had fallen asleep so i turned out the light and went to get a blanket to cover Jade and forgot that i had moved one of my couches tripped and hit a glass shelf on the wall. I had a hematoma on my eye that night and spent my night in the er then the next day all the blood drained into my and it was swollen shut. Not fun so for valentines i ate with Bryan at crown burger and took a trip back to the er for a shot in the butt. So here is a great laugh for everyone. But i'am back to normal now

3 comments:

Joe and Aubrey said...

I think you look super hott with your black eye!!! It's about time you updated.

Yolanda said...

Ew, I'm really sorry. That looks painful. Hope things are better.

The Bronson Bunch said...

That is terrible! I hope it healed fast for you. Hope this months friday the 13th turned out better for you!